(Adds Lagardere confirmation) By Alison Tudor and Jean-Michel Belot LONDON/PARIS, Feb 24 (Reuters) - French media group Lagardere confirmed on Monday it was selling its 1.26 percent stake in Renault for 38.95 euros a share, pounding the carmaker's stock as much as five percent lower. Lagardere, which is expected to announce the sale of its Matra car assembly unit, said in a statement that the sale of the stake confirmed the world's largest magazine publisher's decision to pull out of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Lagardere sells Renault stake, to exit auto business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.