(Recasts first sentence, adds Ross comments, details, background, stock action) CHICAGO, March 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Lear Corp. said on Wednesday it secured $800 million in new loans and that it will contribute its European interior products business to a venture backed by billionaire financier Wilbur Ross, sending shares up 12 percent. The company, which will receive a 34 percent equity stake in the joint venture with Ross, also suspended its quarterly cash dividend in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Lear to borrow $800 mln, restructures Europe unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.