(Recasts, adds analyst's remarks, background, byline. Changes dateline from BOSTON) By David Bailey CHICAGO, March 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Lear Corp. said on Tuesday it has received no bids to rival billionaire financier Carl Icahn's buyout offer but continues to talk to parties who have expressed interest. Lear's board in February agreed to a $2.3 billion, or $36 per share, takeover by Icahn, well known as an activist investor and Lear's largest shareholder with a roughly 16 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Lear buyout by Icahn faces no rival bids" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642