(Recasts, adds analysts' remarks, details, byline) By David Bailey CHICAGO, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Lear Corp. reported a wider quarterly loss on Thursday after a charge for the sale of its North American auto interiors unit and North American vehicle production cuts by U.S. automakers. However, Lear's results excluding one time items exceeded analysts forecasts and its shares rose as much as 7 percent to the highest level since September 2005. Lear said it expects ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Lear net loss widens, hurt by unit sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.