(Adds outlook, background) DETROIT, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Lear Corp posted a quarterly profit on Thursday, reversing a year-earlier loss, supported by strength in its business outside North America and a broad restructuring. Lear also said it remains committed to making continuous improvements and called its 2008 outlook solid despite forecasting sharply lower production in North America. Lear reported net income of $27 million, or 34 cents per share, for the fourth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Lear overseas strength boosts quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.