(Adds analysts' remarks, sales details, background, byline) By David Bailey DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Lear Corp posted an increase in quarterly earnings on Tuesday that exceeded analyst's forecasts as sales rose outside the slumping North American market and left its 2008 earnings forecast unchanged. Lear, which has divested its auto interiors business to concentrate on seating and electronics, raised its full-year revenue forecast due to favorable foreign exchange ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Lear quarterly earnings rise on strength overseas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.