(Adds analysts' remarks, details, background) CHICAGO, July 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Lear Corp. on Friday reported a narrower quarterly net loss as strength in its seating business outpaced weakness in its interiors unit. Lear said the net loss narrowed to $6.4 million, or 10 cents per share, in the second quarter, from a net loss of $44.4 million, or 66 cents per share, a year earlier, when it took charges for restructuring, impairment and litigation. The supplier reported ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Lear second-quarter net loss narrows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642