* LG Electronics expands LED patent case with Osram to automakers * LG says BMW, Audi products infringe seven LED patents * BMW most popular imported brand in S.Korea with 24 pct of import market * LG shares up 2.5 pct vs 0.7 pct fall in broader market (Adds details) SEOUL, Sept 28 (Reuters) - LG Electronics filed a suit in South Korea, seeking a ban on the sale of BMW and Audi cars, saying they use lighting products made by Siemens unit Osram that infringe its patents. The lawsuit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-LG seeks ban on BMW, Audi sales in Korea over Osram products" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642