(Updates with details, comments) HONG KONG, Dec 20 (Reuters) - China's Liaoning provincial government is to take a controlling stake in Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd , removing months of uncertainty surrounding the country's largest van maker. Brilliance is setting up a joint venture with German luxury automaker BMW and production of three and five series BMW sedans is expected to start next year to supply one of the world's fastest growing markets. Huachen Automotive Group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Liaoning govt to take key stake in Brilliance China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642