(Recasts. In U.S. dollars unless noted) By Amran Abocar GUELPH, Ontario, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Linamar Corp. , the Canadian auto-parts maker, on Monday said it intends to generate $10 billion in sales by 2020, a plan that will require making heftier acquisitions than it has typically done. To achieve that target, the company has to notch up sales and earnings growth of 20 percent a year in the near term -- over the next five years -- before ramping down to 10 to 15 percent growth, it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Linamar targets $10 bln in sales by 2020" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.