(Adds CEO interview, detail on debt, analyst comment) By Nick Tattersall FRANKFURT, March 27 (Reuters) - German industrial gas and engineering group Linde AG pledged on Thursday to spin off its ailing refrigeration business and said group earnings would improve this year as it slashes costs and cuts jobs. "We expect to see a noticeable improvement in earnings before interest, tax and amortisation (EBITA), assuming the Iraq war does not cause any lasting deterioration in the world ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Linde sees higher profit as speeds up revamp" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.