* Posts net profit of $1.27 mln, from $1.33 mln year-ago * Q1 adjusted EPS 9 cts, versus Wall St expectation 6 cts * Revenue up 13 pct to $463 mln, driven by used car sales DETROIT, April 27 (Reuters) - Lithia Motors Inc , a top 10 U.S auto dealership group, posted a quarterly profit on Tuesday that beat Wall Street estimates, boosted by higher sales of used cars. Profit on continuing operations, excluding one-time charges and including approximately 5.3 million more shares in 2010 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Lithia Auto profit beats expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.