(Recasts, adds share price) DETROIT, April 26 (Reuters) - Car dealership group Lithia Motors Inc. on Tuesday posted a higher-than-expected 33 percent increase in quarterly earnings and forecast its full-year profit would be above Wall Street expectations, sending its shares up more than 7 percent. Medford, Oregon-based Lithia posted first-quarter net income of $10 million, or 48 cents a share, up from $7.5 million, or 39 cents a share in the year-ago quarter, boosted by higher parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Lithia quarterly profit up 33 percent, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642