* Sees FY12 EPS $1.75 to $1.88 * Q1 adj EPS $0.50 vs est $0.47 * Q1 rev $1.03 bln vs est $1.01 bln * Aftermarket segment rev up 48 pct * Shares up as much as 9 pct (Adds CEO comments, analysts' comparisons; updates shares) By Sagarika Jaisinghani April 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts seller LKQ Corp posted a quarterly profit ahead of market expectations as acquisitions boosted revenue in its largest aftermarket segment, and the company said it is looking at more buys. "We will continue our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-LKQ sees more acquisitions boosting revenue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.