* Says Q1 ahead of expectations, year-ago qtr * 2008 adj pretax profit 14 mln stg vs 24.5 mln stg * 2008 revenue rises 6 pct to 1.78 bln stg * Plans to amend credit facilities by May * Shares rise as much as 7.3 pct (Adds details, analysts comments) April 30 (Reuters) - British car dealer Lookers Plc posted a 43 percent fall in 2008 adjusted pretax profit as expenses rose, and said it was not proposing a final dividend as it was planning to reduce debt. The company also said its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Lookers '08 profit down; not to pay final dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642