* Sees year profit ahead of previous expectations * Has not received takeover bid * Q3 boosted by sales of car parts, new and used cars * Eyeing deals for car parts unit, keen to add BMW franchise (Adds CEO, analyst comments, detail, background, shares) By Mark Potter LONDON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - British car dealer Lookers said 2010 results would beat its previous expectations after a strong third quarter driven by its car parts business as well as rising sales of new and used ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Lookers raises profit outlook, says got no bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.