* Industrial product prices climb 0.5 percent in August * Raw material prices fall 3.2 percent on crude * Consumer confidence edges up in September (Adds details) OTTAWA, Sept 29 (Reuters) - A weakening of the Canadian dollar helped pushed up the Canadian producer price index in August by 0.5 percent, Statistics Canada said on Thursday. Prices for motor vehicles and other transportation equipment jumped 1.7 percent in the month as the currency fell from the 3-1/2 year highs recorded in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Lower C$ helps lift Canada August producer prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.