* Canada exports up by 1.0 pct, imports down by 1.2 pct * Imports drop to 15-month low, volumes also down * Figures suggest growth will stay sluggish: economists By David Ljunggren OTTAWA, Dec 11 (Reuters) - Canada's trade deficit came in much smaller than forecast in October as imports fell to a 15-month low, a sign the economy is still struggling to cope with weak foreign markets and other challenges. Statistics ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Lower Canada imports in October reflect weak economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.