(Adds share price. In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Canada's biggest auto parts maker Magna International reported a sharp drop in profits and halved its dividend on Tuesday, sending its shares skidding to their lowest level in nearly three months. Magna's stock lost as much as C$6.48, or 7 percent, to C$86.04 in early trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange, before recovering slightly to C$88.26, for a drop of 4.6 percent. In New York, the shares fell $3.40, or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Lower profit, dividend cut hurt Magna shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642