(Updates prices, adds more home stocks) By Karen Jacobs ATLANTA, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Lowe's Cos Inc shares fell more than 6 percent on Tuesday after the home improvement retailer cut its profit forecast for this year amid the slumping U.S. housing market. Other retailers and home-related stocks fell as the warning and news of a slide in U.S. existing-home sales suggested the housing sector still faces challenges. A warning by Target Corp that sales for September at stores opened at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Lowe's warning drags down other home stocks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642