* VW brand Q3 oper margin 2.67 pct vs Rtrs poll of 2.02 pct * Audi brand Q3 oper margin 11.15 pct vs poll of 7.80 pct * Share of profit from Chinese JVs in Q3 was 513 mln eur * Volkswagen pref shares ease 0.6 pct vs flat DAX (Adds comments from analysts) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Fat margins at luxury carmaker Audi drove Volkswagen's bumper third-quarter profits and look set to prompt a series of forecast upgrades from analysts covering Europe's largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Luxury unit Audi turbocharges Volkswagen Q3 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.