(Updates with CFO, analysts, background, share price. Figures in U.S. dollars unless noted) By Amran Abocar TORONTO, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Magna International , , the world's seventh-biggest autoparts supplier, tapped General Motors executive Mark Hogan as its new president on Friday, locating the position in Detroit to further its ties with U.S. automakers. Magna's chief financial officer, Vincent Galifi, said Hogan will focus on boosting North American customer relations and marketing, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Magna appoints GM's Hogan as president" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.