* Q4 EPS $0.88 vs loss $0.62/shr year ago * Revenue 22 pct higher at $6.6 billion * Increases dividend 39 pct * Repeats January sales forecast for 2011 (Adds details, background) VANCOUVER, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc returned to profit in the fourth quarter, the auto parts maker reported on Wednesday, as global vehicle production and sales continued to recover. Magna reported net income of $216 million, or 88 cents a share in the quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Magna back in profit as auto production recovers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642