* German EconMin says Magna presents outlines of Opel offer * Magna seeks control of Opel-German politician Beck * Magna working alongside third-party investor-source (Adds details on the outlines of a potential Magna deal) BERLIN/FRANKFURT, April 28 (Reuters) - Austrian-Canadian car parts maker Magna has presented the rough outlines of a rival offer to seize control of General Motors' Opel unit ahead of Italy's Fiat , German Economy Minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Magna discusses Opel offer with German government" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.