* Plan was seen as "a one and only opportunity" * Majority of class A holders currently back share deal * Magna shares end up 2.4 pct on Toronto Stock Exchange (Adds details from hearing; in U.S. dollars, unless noted) By John McCrank TORONTO, June 23 (Reuters) - Management at Magna International "handcuffed" company board members by not consulting them on a plan to pay founder Frank Stronach a huge premium to give up his controlling share block, Canada's senior equities regulator ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Magna "handcuffed" board with share plan-regulator" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.