* Q4 loss $1.33/shr vs EPS $0.24 * Revenue slumps 29 percent to $4.84 billion * Says well-positioned to weather downturn (Adds details, comments from conference call and analysts. In U.S. dollars, unless noted) By John McCrank TORONTO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Magna International reported a quarterly loss on Tuesday, as expected, as the big auto parts maker was battered by the meltdown in the global auto industry, which it warned had yet to touch bottom. "While 2008 was a difficult year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Magna hit by loss in auto sector turmoil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642