* Q4 EPS $1.32 vs $0.89 * Revenue climbs 13 pct to $7.3 bln * Full-year sales forecast increased modestly * Boosts dividend 10 pct (Adds details from conference call) TORONTO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc , one of the world's biggest auto parts manufacturers, reported a big jump in quarterly earnings on Thursday that easily beat analysts' expectations as vehicle production soared in North America. The company also modestly boosted its full-year sales forecast to a range of $28 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Magna profit climbs as sales post big gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642