*Q2 EPS $1.15 vs $1.30 year ago *Q2 revenue rises 24 pct *Sees slight rise in FY11 sales at $27.5-$28.9 bln *Cuts operating margins to about 5 pct *Shares down 21 percent (Adds details, analyst comment, conf call details, shares) By Gowri Jayakumar BANGALORE, Aug 5 (Reuters) - Magna International , one of the world's biggest auto-parts makers, said on Friday quarterly profit dropped on a weak performance in Europe and it cut its profit margin outlook, sending the shares ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Magna profit drops more than expected, shares sink" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.