* Appeal of controversial deal rejected by Canadian court * Major pension fund opposed to deal won't fight further * Founder set to reap about $1 bln in stock and cash (Adds comment from CPP Investment Board, more details) By Jeffrey Hodgson TORONTO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - An Ontario appeals court ruled on Monday that auto parts company Magna International Inc's proposed buyout of founder Frank Stronach's controlling shares can go ahead, Canada's Globe and Mail reported. Magna was not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Magna's Stronach buyout clears court hurdle -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.