* Acquires 55 pct of small electric car company, Reva * Reva has agreement with GM India to make electric cars * Mahindra shares rise as much as 4.2 pct (Adds company comments, changes sourcing) By Arup Roy Choudhury & Janaki Krishnan MUMBAI/BANGALORE, May 26 (Reuters) - India's leading utility vehicle maker, Mahindra & Mahindra , agreed to buy a 55 percent stake in pioneering electric car maker Reva, aiming to be a significant player in the global electric vehicle industry. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mahindra eyes global electric car entry with Reva buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642