(Adds comments, closing share price) By Rina Chandran MUMBAI, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , India's top tractor and utility vehicle maker, posted a better-than-expected 27 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday on strong exports and tractor sales. But as with other vehicle makers, Mahindra, the world's number-four tractor maker, was cautious about the rest of the year because of rising fuel prices and interest rates. Operating margin, a key efficiency gauge, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mahindra Q2 net profit rises, cautious on outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642