(Adds Standard & Poor's rating action, recasts lead) NEW YORK, Nov 27 (Reuters) - All three major credit-rating agencies on Monday cut their senior unsecured debt ratings on Ford Motor Co. , citing the automaker's plans to raise $18 billion in debt financing, much of it secured by Ford's assets. Ford said on Monday the financing will help address its negative operating cash flow, fund its restructuring and boost liquidity. Moody's cut Ford's senior unsecured debt rating by one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Major agencies cut Ford's unsecured debt rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.