(Adds CEO quotes, share prices) KUALA LUMPUR, May 28 (Reuters) - Sime Darby , the world's largest listed palm oil planter, said on Wednesday third-quarter profit jumped 128 percent due to strong crude palm oil prices. Malaysia's largest listed firm said net profit for the three months ended March 31 was 1.09 billion ringgit ($336.3 million) on sales of 8.64 billion ringgit. This compares with a net profit of 477.4 million ringgit on sales of 7.9 billion ringgit a year ago. Sime said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Malaysia's Sime Darby Q3 net doubles on palm price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.