(Recasts with news conference, detail) By Patrick Chalmers KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Asia's oldest conglomerate, Sime Darby Bhd , beat market forecasts with its full-year results on Tuesday, the diversified Malaysian firm posting a 25 percent rise in net profits fuelled by a strong home market. Sime said its variety of interests -- which span property, car distribution, power generation, tyre manufacturing, and plantations -- helped to ward off weakness in key countries. "We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Malaysia's Sime full-yr profit rise beats forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642