(Adds details from company statement) LONDON/FRANKFURT, Nov 27 (Reuters) - German trucks and engineering group MAN AG said on Thursday it had launched a 300 million-euro, seven-year bond, and said the offer had been more than two-and-a-half times oversubscribed. The deal pays a coupon of 5.375 percent and was priced to yield of 125 basis points over the swaps curve, the company and lead managers Hypovereinsbank and Deutsche Bank said. That is the lower end of the 125 to 145 basis point ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Man AG launches 300 million euro bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.