(Adds comments from management, analysts, share) By Christiaan Hetzner MUNICH, July 31 (Reuters) - German industrial and commercial vehicles group MAN AG raised full-year forecasts on Tuesday after reporting a better than expected 54 percent rise in its second-quarter operating profit, boosting its shares. MAN had little comment to make on a potential tie-up with Swedish rival Scania , denying that there had been any new developments to report in the long-running saga. Second-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-MAN AG's Q2 profit up 54 pct, raises targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.