(Adds analyst and comment by Investor AB) By Simon Johnson STOCKHOLM, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Germany's MAN AG is planning a more attractive bid to win over resistant shareholders of Swedish truckmaker Scania , the Wall Street Journal on Friday quoted MAN Chief Executive Hakan Samuelsson as saying. The Swedish company's board has unanimously rejected an unsolicited 9.6 billion euro ($12.2 billion) takeover offer from MAN , as have Scania's two largest shareholders, carmaker Volkswagen and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-MAN to make Scania bid "more attractive" - WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.