* MAN keeps 2012 outlook, group profit margin of 6 pct * Q3 operating profit 185 mln euros vs 321 mln euros * German plants to shut between Dec 21-Jan 11 -CEO * MAN will keep cutting costs -CEO * Shares rise 2.9 pct (Adds analyst, CEO comments, shares and background) By Andreas Cremer BERLIN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - German truck maker MAN SE's third-quarter profit tumbled 42 percent as slowing economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-MAN SE profit plunges as crisis bites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.