(Adds fresh CEO quotes on outlook, Iraq, analyst comment) By Nick Tattersall MUNICH, March 25 (Reuters) - Trucks and engineering group MAN said on Tuesday it had started the year with a drop in new orders, with its German home market particularly weak, but stuck to a goal of raising profits this year. The industrial giant, which supplied the diesel engines that power the QE2 cruise ship as well as the booster casings for the ARIANE 5 space rocket, said it did not expect sales or orders ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-MAN starts year with weaker orders, better sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642