(Adds details on judicial investigation) MILAN, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Italian market regulator Consob has ruled key Fiat shareholder Ifil manipulated the market last year when it denied it had decided on plans for its stake in the carmaker shortly before announcing a complex deal, Ifil said. Ifil , the Agnelli family's holding firm, would have seen its Fiat stake diluted last year after banks converted a 3 billion euro ($3.6 billion) loan into shares. But the firm kept its 30 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Market watchdog rules against Fiat owner Ifil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.