* Spokesman says strike at Manesar plant ends * Says production resumes (Adds detail) MUMBAI, July 28 (Reuters) - Workers at Maruti Suzuki's plant in the northern Indian state of Haryana ended a strike on Thursday, a spokesman for the company said, adding that production had resumed at the facility after halting for a few hours. "One of the supervisors was assaulted by some workers at the Manesar plant yesterday," the spokesman said, adding that a section of workers had stopped work on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Maruti Suzuki workers end strike-spokesman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642