(Adds quotes, background) By Jane Barrett MILAN, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Another top manager plans to quit Fiat soon, industrial sources said on Friday, as Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne tightens his grip on the Italian industrial group and hits the gas on a restructuring plan. Sources said Martin Leach would resign as CEO of sportscar unit Maserati, hot on the heels of Herbert Demel who was ousted as Fiat Auto CEO on Thursday. Fiat declined to comment. The changes come less than a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Maserati CEO Leach to leave Fiat group-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642