* Mazda Q1 op loss at Y28 bln vs Y36.9 bln consensus estimate * M'bishi Motors Q1 op loss at Y29.6 bln vs Y26 bln consensus * Mazda, Mitsubishi Motors keep annual forecasts unchanged * Mitsubishi Motors shares end up 3.6 pct after results * Mazda shares close up 8.6 pct before results (Recasts with Mazda results) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Mazda Motor Corp and Mitsubishi Motors Corp posted losses for a third straight quarter as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mazda, M'bishi Motors post 3rd straight qtrly loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642