(Updates with announcement) * To build about 2,000 Mazda2s annually for local market * Car to be assembled by local distributor Vina Mazda * Factory has maximum output capacity of 10,000 cars/year TOKYO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp said on Tuesday its Vietnamese partner would start assembling the Mazda2 subcompact at a new factory in central Vietnam from October, replacing imports from Japan. Local distributor Vina Mazda Automobile Manufacturing, in which Mazda has no equity stake, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mazda partner to build Mazda2 subcompact in Vietnam" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.