(Adds analyst and company comment, net profit and unit sales) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, April 25 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp said on Friday hefty cost cuts and robust sales in Europe helped annual operating profit soar 77 percent, and projected its highest income in a decade for the current business year. Mazda, the smallest of Japan's top five automakers, reported preliminary group operating profit for the year ended March 31 of 50.6 billion yen ($422.4 million), which compares with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mazda profit jumps 77 pct on cost cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642