(Adds comments from fund manager, company, latest share price) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, July 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Mazda Motor Corp. reported a 30 percent rise in quarterly operating profit on Friday as exports to North America expanded, and it kept its forecasts for sharp full-year growth unchanged. Mazda, one-third owned by Ford Motor Co. , is enjoying steady sales momentum in North America and Europe, powered by the Mazda3 compact, MX-5 sports coupe and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mazda Q1 climbs on solid exports, keeps forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.