(Recasts with announcement) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Mazda Motor Corp , one-third owned by Ford Motor Co , said on Wednesday Lewis Booth has stepped down as president and chief executive and been replaced by Hisakazu Imaki, a veteran who has been with the company for 38 years. Japan's fifth-largest auto maker said the change was effective immediately and Booth would become president and chief operating officer (COO) at Ford Europe. "I couldn't possibly leave ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mazda's Booth makes way for Japanese veteran Imaki" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.