(Writes through with details from news conference) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp, already in trouble for a separate scandal, said on Thursday it would recall another 170,000 vehicles after finding that defects had been concealed for the past eight years. In the first admission of legal wrongdoing since the recent recalls surfaced, Chief Executive Officer Wilfried Porth said the Japanese truck maker had breached ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-M'bishi Fuso recalls more trucks, says violated law" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.