(Wraps earlier stories, adds quotes, share price) By Gilles Castonguay BRUSSELS, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Belgian semiconductor maker Melexis on Friday reiterated its forecast that 2003 would be a third consecutive year of double-digit revenue growth as demand for electronic components for cars kept growing. Melexis, whose semiconductors help monitor oil pressure and control engine temperature among other applications, said it expected revenues to grow 10-15 percent this year, repeating a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Melexis sees revenues growing 10-15 pct in 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642