* OFT allegations include price-fixing * Five UK dealers and Mercedes-Benz implicated * Daimler shares up 1.5 pct (Adds Mercedes-Benz comment, detail, background, Daimler shares) By Rhys Jones LONDON, June 28 (Reuters) - Britain's consumer watchdog said on Thursday that German automaker Mercedes-Benz and five UK dealers of its trucks and vans may have broken competition law by co-operating illegally. The Office of Fair Trading (OFT) issued a provisional finding alleging that the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mercedes-Benz accused of breaking competition rules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.